WELCOME TO EXERCISE SUCKS

To read this blog you must agree that exercise sucks but that being unhealthy sucks worse! No exercise freaks allowed.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

YOU DESERVE TO BE FIT

If you are going to exercise/move you have to believe you deserve to be healthy and happy. This might be a tough one.  Who are we to deserve fitness? .......

Lately I have been thinking more about food topics and compulsive overeating than exercise so I am going to blog some about that, too. :)

I just finished a great workbook for compulsive overeaters.  Check it out.  Why Weight?  By Geneen Roth
http://www.amazon.com/Weight-Guide-Ending-Compulsive-Eating/dp/0452262542

SMALL CHANGE OF THE DAY
Today observe (don't judge) how you care for yourself.  Are you kind to yourself?  Take 10 minutes today and do something for yourself!

I am getting my green veggies in but it isnt easy.


Keep Moving

No comments:

Post a Comment