WELCOME TO EXERCISE SUCKS

To read this blog you must agree that exercise sucks but that being unhealthy sucks worse! No exercise freaks allowed.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

NOT BASIC ENOUGH

I started taking a basic yoga class at the YMCA three weeks ago.  I really like it and I am finally not in an insane amount of pain for days afterwards.   This week I did about 1/2 the moves and I woke up in just a slight amount of all over body aches. :)  
It is so difficult to start an exercise class. The first week I was a nervous wreck but it is getting easier each week. 


Keep Moving

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim. Thought about you today and jumped over here to see what was up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just stopping by today to read. I have video interactive kind of thing (cheap on not the wii...lol) and I can't get myself to plug it in and do the yoga that is on there. I need someone to make me accountable because making myself sure don't work...glad to read you are doing this.

    ReplyDelete