WELCOME TO EXERCISE SUCKS

To read this blog you must agree that exercise sucks but that being unhealthy sucks worse! No exercise freaks allowed.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

RIDE LIKE THE WIND

This morning I attended a 2 mile walk event for domestic violence awareness.  It was great to be helping a good cause and also getting some movement in.

I don't have any thoughts on exercise this afternoon but I do have a thought on happiness..

When I was driving my boys to school yesterday I past a boy on his bike.  The boy looked about 12 years old and he was traveling at top speed down a hill.  I feel so blessed that at the exact right moment I looked at him and saw what appeared to be pure joy on his face.  I keep having a flashback to how happy he looks and it instantly makes me feel happy.  Sometimes its the simple things.

I bet this might not be what you expected from an exercise blog but I rarely give people what they expect. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment