WELCOME TO EXERCISE SUCKS

To read this blog you must agree that exercise sucks but that being unhealthy sucks worse! No exercise freaks allowed.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

BREAK THE BROKEN RECORD

Peek-  I just had a thought on exercise.  Image that.

"I  need some motivation."  Does this sound familiar to some people.  "I was doing so good and now I am off track."  "I need to get back to exercising again."  If any of these statements are playing over and over in your head just MAKE THEM STOP.  These negative recordings are masquerading like helpful thoughts and they are not.  If thinking thoughts like this worked you would be exercising.  So, instead of the same broken record change your thinking.  If you think "I need some motivation."  Change that to "I am an amazing woman and mother I cant believe what I get done in a day.  Maybe tomorrow I can prioritize my needs on some level."  Or if you are thinking "I was doing so good I should get back on track."  Change that to something like "I am amazing.  I cant believe how much I do for everyone each day.  There is no imaginary track to get on and off. I am doing the best I can today.  I will move if I get a chance."  If you start treating yourself kinder the likely hood of you exercising and moving is greatly increased. If the negative crap worked we would all be on the exercise bike right now. 

Keep Moving

No comments:

Post a Comment