WELCOME TO EXERCISE SUCKS

To read this blog you must agree that exercise sucks but that being unhealthy sucks worse! No exercise freaks allowed.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Exercise Sucks

Hi,  I am excited for today being my first day of blogging on the exercise sucks blog.  The premise of this blog is that exercise sucks but it sucks less than being out of shape, unhealthy, etc.  I am a certified personal trainer that has a hard time getting motivated to exercise every day.  I believe that exercise/movement is the main key to health and happiness but I also know that it is really hard!  I think that every person is worthy and capable of enjoying their bodies ability to move and that often times real people need real people info and motivation.

I am mostly writing this blog because I have so much information in my mind about fitness for real people and I just want to dump it out to the world.  So here we go... happy dumping.... I feel better already.

Exercise sucks!  Remember to start small if you are trying to make movement part of your life.  Every minute that you are moving counts.   It all counts.  3 ten minutes bouts of exercise is equal to one 30 minute bout.
If anyone has exercise questions I could answer those here also but only if they real people questions.
No fitness freaks allowed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment