WELCOME TO EXERCISE SUCKS

To read this blog you must agree that exercise sucks but that being unhealthy sucks worse! No exercise freaks allowed.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

EXERCISE DOES SUCK

Every morning it is a struggle for me to exercise. EVERY MORNING.  Every morning I think to myself 'exercise sucks.'  I avoid it by washing clothes, blogging, or anything I can find to do, but ultimately I almost always get it done.  The main reason I finally win the battle is- mental health.  I know that if I don't exercise in the morning I will feel hopeless, angry, short tempered, etc. 

So, I better stop avoiding the elliptical trainer this morning and get down there. ugh.  Remember that if you think 'exercise sucks' you are not alone.  Most people do not like it one bit.  However, don't forget that it doesn't suck as much as being fat, sick, diseased, crazy, dead.

FITNESS MOVE OF THE DAY
Sitting or standing extend your arms straight out in front of you.  Keeping your arms straight open your arms to the sides.  When you arms are fully extended your body will form a t shape.  Return your arms to the center. Repeat this move 20 times.  (open and close) 
Keep Moving

No comments:

Post a Comment