WELCOME TO EXERCISE SUCKS

To read this blog you must agree that exercise sucks but that being unhealthy sucks worse! No exercise freaks allowed.

Friday, November 26, 2010

IT'S A MESS

I have finally come to accept 2 things:

1)  My house is a mess in the summer.
2) My car is a mess in the winter.

I think acceptance is everything.  Energy spent fighting these 2 truths can now be spent on exercise/movement.

FITNESS MOVE OF THE DAY
Back by popular demand the 'sit to stand.'  Sit in a chair. Stand up.  Time yourself for 1 minutes. See how many times you can just touch your butt to the chair and stand back up.  If you have pain take a break.  If your knees hurt make sure that you sit completely each time before you return to standing.  Have fun. Let me know how many you can do in a minute....

Keep Moving

No comments:

Post a Comment