WELCOME TO EXERCISE SUCKS

To read this blog you must agree that exercise sucks but that being unhealthy sucks worse! No exercise freaks allowed.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

DO IT FOR LOVE

This morning I am thinking about how much I love my kids.  It is almost overwhelming to realize how much I love them and how important they are to me. I know other people feel that way about their kids or other people in their lives that they love with all their hearts.  That's really nice but what does this have to do with movement/exercise?   After I was flooded with gratitude it occurred to me that I would anything for my kids, so why don't I take better care for myself.  Everyday I make sure the kids get the right foods and exercise but I neglect my own needs.  The people that we love, love us, and want us to be healthy and live a happy long life.

Today if you can't get motivate to move for yourself do it for the people you love!

FITNESS MOVE OF THE DAY

If you encounter a set of stairs today.  Go up and down three times without stopping.  If you don't encounter a set of stairs make three extra trips that you wouldn't normally make. (bathroom, water cooler, basement)
If you are an over achiever you can do both. :)


Keep Moving

1 comment:

  1. I know it's radical to think you love yourself as you love your children. I wrote a post about stocking your bag like you were stocking a diaper bag.

    ReplyDelete