WELCOME TO EXERCISE SUCKS

To read this blog you must agree that exercise sucks but that being unhealthy sucks worse! No exercise freaks allowed.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

HOLY KICK BUTT SUNDAY

How to run a Sunday so that your ready for Monday.  Man I love a Sunday.  Sunday is a holy day and to me the best way to 'get holy' is to do the things that make me the happiest.  If I am happy I have more energy to exercise/move and be good to myself and the people I love.  Today what is making me happy is cleaning the house, getting the Halloween decorations out, burning a pumpkin candle with the windows open and the sun shining in, making sure all the laundry is done, a dozen hard boiled eggs are cooked, two pounds of hamburger are browned and ready for easy use during the week.  I know this doesn't sound glamorous but it's my own personal heaven.  Having Sunday 'my way' is so energizing. I don't know about you but when I'm happy, I can take on the world.  A well organized planned Sunday can be the start of a kick butt week.

Remember that it isn't selfish to get your needs met; be happy.  It is more selfish to neglect your needs and not be good to the people you love.  Just my opinion.

FITNESS MOVE OF THE DAY:
Oblique Twist.  Sit up straight in your chair or on a ball.  Cross your arms across your chest.  Keeping your nose in line with your spine turn your upper body to the left and then back to center.  Do this 15 times to the left and then 15 times to the right.  Try to keep your stomach tight and do not hold your breath.


Keep Moving

No comments:

Post a Comment