WELCOME TO EXERCISE SUCKS

To read this blog you must agree that exercise sucks but that being unhealthy sucks worse! No exercise freaks allowed.

Friday, October 1, 2010

ASK THE TRAINER

Happy Friday,

Today after work I spent some time at the Harbor Bar (HB) and put down a few coronas with a friend.  As I was having fun looking out at the river enjoying a great time, it occurred to me that sitting at the bar drinking beer was hands down way more fun than exercise. Ok, it didn't occur to me at the bar today. I was just trying to make the connection from my beer drinking fun to this blog. (was a big stretch, ha) 

Anyway, good job filling out the fitness survey this week.  100% of you have good hamstring flexibility.  Good job!  It was a mixed bag on the other question.  Some work out 0 and others up to 5 days a week.  It would be nice to get some form of movement in daily.  Remember so many things count as exercise.  

I am going to be doing a weekly fitness survey and a daily random nonsense survey. If you have some survey question ideas just comment and let me know.  I will post your ideas. Sometimes I am too serious to think of funny random questions so I can use help on that one daily....

Also, remember that this is great spot to get free info from a personal trainer- ask away.
Keep Moving

No comments:

Post a Comment