WELCOME TO EXERCISE SUCKS

To read this blog you must agree that exercise sucks but that being unhealthy sucks worse! No exercise freaks allowed.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

CHRISTMAS IS COMING READY OR NOT

Target has the Christmas section up and running.  ugh.  If Target can get ahead of the 'holiday crap' so should we. I am not a fan of the retail season.  Usually I fight the holidays but this year my plan is less resistance and more- use their momentum in my favor.  If they can think months ahead, dammit so can I.  I want to be feeling great this holiday season; eating more green vegetables and have a higher level of peace/calm in my daily life. I have lots of important goals so, this holiday season, I am going to skip buying retail goods and hijack their foresight.  Thanks for the heads up Target, I'm on it.  (In your face retailers)  Are you with me?  Less buying and more self-care.
The choices you make today directly impact how your tomorrow looks.  If you want to be fit and healthy in the future, make some good choices today.  Christmas will come in a few months and you will either be feeling good because you have started to make movement/exercise part of your life or you will be beating yourself up and preparing a 2011 New Years resolution.  Start now with something small.  You don't have to go 'all or nothing' on this one.  If you start today with something small, by Christmas you will be darn proud of yourself. 

FITNESS MOVE OF THE DAY
Stand up straight. You may want to use a wall or chair to balance.  Stand on one leg.  Raise the other leg in and out (to the side). Do not set the leg down in between.  Raise and lower the leg to the side 15 times.  After you have done 15 on one side switch legs and do the other side.  Remember to slightly bend the knee of the leg you are standing on (keep the knee soft)(don't lock your joints).

Keep Moving

No comments:

Post a Comment